The law no. 6306 on Transformation of Areas under Disaster Risk was enacted with the aim of creating healthy, secure and liveable environments throughout the country by enabling the transformation of the areas under disaster risk and risky buildings. The term “risky building” is defined as “a building, in or out of the risky area, whose economic life is completed or whose collapsing or severe damage risk was determined based on scientific and technical data” by the law no. 6306.
CMB licensed real estate appraisal companies are authorised to issue real estate appraisal reports in the scope of the applicable law.
We, as Limit Real Estate Appraisal Services Inc. offer the services listed below regarding risky buildings and areas in the scope of the applicable law:
- Project proposals to develop on a plot by taking the zoning status conditions into account,
- Optimal utilization analysis,
- Current situation analyses, and appraisal reports,
- Current situation determination of goodwill reports,
- Appraisal reports based on the project to be developed,
- Determination of goodwill reports based on the projects to be developed,
- Calculation of the share value for the beneficiaries.